Monday, October 11, 2010

the challenge

This picture just tells so many words...


Can you tell what is being said? Something along the lines of Mama: "Gabriel, you will sit here and get your picture taken" and Gabriel: "There is no way you could pay me to sit there Mama!" There is definitely a stare-down going on here. Eli is just like "Hmmm... what's this cool stuff?"

Gabriel: "Noooo! Mama Nooooo!!!" (I love how Eli is just oblivious and is like "this leaf is sooo cool!")

Gabriel: "She's killing me people!" (Eli: "That leaf isn't so cool anymore, Mom I'm bored").

Gabriel: "Is that chocolate milk I see!?!?!"

*Yes, I see now after pictures have been taken that my hair isn't exactly nice and/or flattering my face in any way. I look a little 'fuller' in the face along with looking like I have a boys haircut. The short hair look does that to me. But I really do have long thick blonde hair that can never make up it's mind if it wants to be straight or curly, I promise! 

0 comments: