Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Eggs

On Wednesday night we colored Easter eggs!!! Gabriel was beyond excited. He loves to help me cook eggs normally and will just stand their holding the eggs until I need to put them in the pan or whatever recipe I'm making. So for him to get to color eggs was very special. Last year he was a little too young to enjoy coloring Easter eggs but this year he was literally jumping up and down (much to the dismay I'm sure of our downstairs neighbor) with excitement!


Very, very excited!

Even Eli was excited!

Oh how long can it really take to boil a big pot of eggs?

Then we got to start the whole process...
Yes, Gabriel wanted to make sure his milk was in the picture :) Every time I moved it out of the way he put it right back!




Eli hung out in his high chair and ate cheddar goldfish the whole time :)

Makin' eggs just makin' eggs...




And the finished project?



And all Eli wanted to do was eat the eggs which Gabriel thought extremely hilarious and kept trying to take them away from little Eli...

Now I can't wait to see their faces when they find their Easter baskets!

0 comments: