Friday, June 11, 2010

Update!

Well, since I haven't blogged in forever, I thought it was time for an update! So, what is new since I last blogged back in, what, January was it? Well, a lot!

I am due to give birth to our second son any day now! My actual due date is June 18th, so 7 days away! We are super excited for him to arrive. I have had a few issues with this pregnancy but I've made it to the end and I'm anxious for him to come! I am beyond nervous that I will have to have another c-section, it is all I think about when I think about labor. I have done a lot of research in hopes to prevent another c-section and I try to calm myself over the thought. It's just that the first one was definitely not my cup of tea and I would rather just never do it again. None the less, I cannot wait to meet our little man!
*Just a little FYI. I have major pregnancy brain and I think I make a ton of mistakes when I write things... so if a few things are misspelled here and there or something doesn't make the most amount of sense, I am truly sorry. I am hoping my brain decides to come back to me after I give birth!

Josh got a job back in March at United Healthcare in Duluth. It wasn't exactly what he wanted to get but he has been enjoying it and he is top of his team when it comes to things like production and things. He is the only one so far to have been 'promoted' on his team. I have to say 'promoted' like that because it's not like his job title changed or anything, it's a little hard to explain... it's like his limits are getting increased or something like that... he's tried explaining it to me and it doesn't make a ton of sense but none the less, I'm proud of him for his achievements! He is still looking for work else where, but we will have to see what comes up!

Gabriel is growing so much! He is learning more and more every day! He talks a lot! I can't always understand what he says to be honest, sometimes it just sounds like jibberish and other times I can kind of understand what he is talking about. He does have some issues with the word 'fork' though... it doesn't exactly sound like 'fork' if you know what I mean... ;)

This is him in his beloved rock pile after it rained one day...


We are still living at my parents which was not planned but we are moving out in two weeks and I am so excited! I can't wait to have my own place again and I can't wait to have more alone time with my husband! We are forever grateful to my parents for letting us stay here as long as we have. We really just had a heck of a time finding an apartment once Josh found a job that we could afford and was in a safe neighborhood.

I know many other things have changed since I have last blogged but it would take a great deal of time to mention them all and you would probably get bored with all the little things I have to say, so I will just have to stop here for today!

Oh, and we still don't have a name for our baby boy so if you have any suggestions that are different I would love to hear them!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi again!
I read both your last posts today, so decided on two comments. Your Bro said last night "Not yet"! Just realized your due date is on my sister's birthday...interesting!

Love and blessings! GG