Friday, June 11, 2010

I decided that it's OK...

I haven't blogged in a really really long time. Like a reaaaaalllllllyyyyy looooooooong time... and I've decided something about that. I've decided that it's OK!

I used to think that I had to keep up on my blog all the time and if I didn't blog for a week or two then I was letting down any readers that I had or that it was just pointless. Then when I did want to blog and it had been forever I thought 'what's the point, it's been so long that people have probably forgotten that I have a blog at all'. But I've decided that it's OK not to blog all the time. I will just blog whenever I want. Now, that might mean I do three blogs in a day or one blog in three months, and it will just have to be OK because, well, that's just what I've decided :)

So if any of my readers are still out there from back in the day, I haven't disappeared or died, I'm still here, and will continue to be here for some time, so check back now and again, I might surprise you that I posted something!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi...
Glad you are back...I have checked nearly every day! Love ya! GG